Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Wooden Rose Baby Cardigan

The date of our final departure from Germany seems to be way too soon. With so much left to do -> anyone looking for used furniture in the Hamburg area? Drop me a line, we have pretty much everything...

I still hope to keep posting regularly, I'll just use less words and more pictures. This is the Cardigan I finished as a gift for a new baby.








Sorry for being so lazy, but please see my Ravelry project page for details.
In case you were wondering, my other project are creeping along slowly but I need to keep crocheting to stay sane these days!

And now, head on over to these ladies:



3 comments:

  1. Raleigh, NC! It's going to be a huge adventure and I'll try to keep writing about it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cardigan! I crochet also, but I haven't been brave enough to try crocheting a cardigan or sweater yet. I'd love for you to share this lovely cardigan and any other crafts at my new linky party, Submarine Sunday. I hope you'll stop by!

    T'onna
    http://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2012/10/submarine-sunday-2-features.html

    ReplyDelete